ACH Debit

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Jul 8 00:12:50 PDT 1999

On Mon, Jul 05, 1999 at 08:01:13PM -0400, Frank Nazario wrote:
> One of the services my bank offers is direct debit from checking
> accounts of my customers... i have installed in my office a software
> that does all batchs and stuff to transmit this batch of clients to the
> bank every month
>
> 1) I would like to know how i can post this information to freeside ...
> i do understand that the posting and invoicing will have to be done
> manually...

Manually, you can just enter the payments like you would enter check or
cash payments.

> 2) Has someone done something with direct check debit using
> freeside...... the process looks very similar to the credit card debit
> but i don't know the details.....

It seems like the process would be much easier automated than manual, and
is almost identical to credit card batch processing.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside