ACH Debit

Frank Nazario nazario at pr-plaza.net
Mon Jul 5 17:06:46 PDT 1999

One of the services my bank offers is direct debit from checking
accounts of my customers... i have installed in my office a software
that does all batchs and stuff to transmit this batch of clients to the
bank every month

1) I would like to know how i can post this information to freeside ...
i do understand that the posting and invoicing will have to be done
manually...

2) Has someone done something with direct check debit using
freeside...... the process looks very similar to the credit card debit
but i don't know the details.....