changing a user's home directory (and other seemingly unchangeable parameters)

dk smith dks at spies.com
Wed Jul 7 21:43:32 PDT 1999

During the course of the configuration we have a couple user's Home
directories incorrectly entered. Is there a simple way to change the path?
I do not see a way to accomplish this with the "Edit Shell Account account"
screen. Any advice on how to deal with this?

We thought deleting the account and adding it back might be solution
however it appears that there is no such thing as a deleting a user in
freeside? Is it possible to assign a user account and then delete it?

-dk

--
dks at spies.com   |   Perception is nine tenths of the law.