Attempting to import

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Jul 7 18:50:30 PDT 1999

On Tue, Jun 29, 1999 at 08:07:13AM -0700, Joel Griffiths wrote:
> The last one is because you ran the program several times and root has already
> been created. You might want to go into mysql and and remove the database and
> then recreate it with fs-setup. I ran into that problem myself. I think it was
> for the same reason too. svc_acct.import had trouble with my users file the
> first few times so it imported the /etc/passwd accounts and then hung up on the
> users file. The next time I attempted to run import, the root account was
> already created (from the first failed pass) and it died with the above error.
>
> I'm looking at line 166 and I don't quite understand what it is supposed to do.
> It appears that it is checking if param{'radius_Framed_IP_Address'} exists or
> and assigns that to ip{'username'} if it does. If it doesn't, then it assigns
> 0e0.
>
> Try exchanging this and the next line (166&167) with this line:
> if(defined $param{'radius_Framed_IP_Address'})
> 	{
> 	$ip{$username}=$param{'radius_Framed_IP_Address'});
> 	delete $param{'radius_Framed_IP_Address'};
> 	}
> else
> 	{
> 	$ip{$username} = '0e0';
> 	}
> Might be your version of perl doesn't like the way it is written. I think that
> was what wrong with mine.

All versions will probably dislike it, depending on the data you give the
import script triggering it.  It is, however, just a warning, and can be
safely disregarded in this case.  You can also remove the `-w' flag from
the first line of the file.

I've applied your changes.  Note that they're also needed a couple lines
up.  ;)

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside