Attempting to import

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Jul 7 18:34:28 PDT 1999

Agreed, it is inappropriate.

FWIW, though, you could do a lot worse than Optigold, which is top-notch
software.

At ISPF 2 in San Diego, I met Shawn Hogan, the programmer of Optigold.  As
it turns out, we've known each other electronically for ~10 years from the
commodore 64 demoscene.  It was pretty neat exchanging handles and then
going... "oh!".

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside