sendmail&radius

Frank Nazario nazario at pr-plaza.net
Mon Jul 5 05:39:51 PDT 1999

hi ivan...
a friend and i have been banging our heads installing freeside for our
ISP's ( we both have one) and even though we have been able to do much
of the installation we have problems concerning the sendmail and Merit
AAA radius server....

1)  when i do a new user in my sendmail machine i just add this user
using adduser and password using passwd user... the problem is that i
want to know how we tell freeside to do this and what we have to do in
both corners to do this should it be posibble...

2) We both have a AAAMerit Radius Server in one machine... with standard

user file located in defaults settings.....can u please explain how
freeside creates this user files and what haves to be done to export
this user file to the radius machine.....

Even though i do understand that the documentation refers to both
questions in a direct way i have not been able to desifer what to do and

how.  Even though im computer oriented the explanation given in the
documentation is not clear enough for me ......

thanks before hand for any help that you or anyone that reads this can
supply

frank