Radiator RADIUS package, list spams and the mythical 1.2

Martin G. Bayerle bayerle at auidea.org
Wed Jan 27 03:48:50 PST 1999

>If anyone has pointers to open-source RADIUS servers (radii?) with SQL
>functionality, I'd want to add pointers to those as well.  Mail me
>off-list.

Ivan,

Geesh,

How can you forget us?

Our R-home product is superior, will integrate with an SQL DB (and, soon
Oracle),and is FREE in both binary and source.    Source, however, is
available only to IDEA members  (and membership is also free thru April
30).  We also provide a FREE sign-up server, and FREE New Subscriber CD,
and wholesale unmetered access to 2,400 cities for ISP resale.

Martin
IDEA