Radiator RADIUS package, list spams and the mythical 1.2

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Jan 26 21:25:50 PST 1999

Hi everybody,

I got an email from the Radiator folks to the effect that Freeside
integrates nicely with their commercial RADIUS package, and that you can
authenticate out of the SQL database.  They suggest authenticating out of
the svc_acct table directly; for security reasons I'd reccommend
duplicating that table on a separate machine.
http://www.open.com.au/radiator

If anyone has pointers to open-source RADIUS servers (radii?) with SQL
functionality, I'd want to add pointers to those as well.  Mail me
off-list.

In other news, sorry for the repeated spam of the list by a cluless luser
from eCharge.  I've LARTed him myself several times.  He is not on the
list, so please don't waste bandwith flaming him here.

1.2b1 really will be released Real Soon Now.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside