Can't call method "table" on an undefined value at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/Record.pm line 721.

christopher norris chris at urbanweb.net
Sun Feb 28 12:45:24 PST 1999

Greetings,
i've been working with the fs source for the last couple days, I started out
on 1.1.6, had problems with the billing , ie it  when I clicked bill this
customer nothing would happen?.

Anyway I moved to the latest tarball, everything works after some changes to
the original 1.1.6 conf files.

I get the error, after I add a client and try to order packages on his
behalf, I suspect the message I got this morning has something to do with
this ie, the spam {

create constructor is depriciated, use new! at
/usr/local/lib/site_perl/FS/Record.pm line 142
}

After moving some files around It still spammed, but didn't error and the
table was created in the database.
cust_tax was the major offender.

I know ivan likes the apache logs =).

[Sun Feb 28 03:13:18 1999] cust_pkg.cgi: Can't call method "table" on an
undefined value at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/Record.pm line 721.

I'm going to try the latest pactches.

Thanks for any help.