Set up errors!

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Sun Feb 28 11:51:17 PST 1999

On Sun, Feb 28, 1999 at 01:42:52PM -0500, Bao C. Ha wrote:

> I grab the lastest tarball as my continuing effort to install

I've been on laptop and intermittant net connect the last couple weeks
(and will be for a while yet), so the tarball is not being automagically
updated every day.  CVS is more up-to-date.

Thanks for taking the time to test the upcoming next version, I appriciate
the help.

> a better billing package.  When I run bin/fs-setup, I get a
> whole bunch of the following errors:
>
> create constructor is depriciated, use new! at
> /usr/local/lib/site_perl/FS/Recor
> d.pm line 142
>         FS::Record::create('FS::cust_main_county', 'HASH(0x82c0280)')
> called at
> bin/fs-setup line 227

Ok, I fixed this and checked it in.  They're warnings and you should be
able to safely ignore them.

> I wen ahead and tried to create a POP.  Get the following errors:
>
> &FS::UID::checkruid failed at
> /var/local/freeside/edit/process/svc_acct_pop.cgi
> line 56

I believe this was fixed and checked into CVS just days ago; see my

I manually updated the tarball just now as well.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside