[freeside] Ok, we have gotten father......

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Aug 31 23:09:56 PDT 1999

Sounds like you haven't configured Apache correctly to execute files with
the `.cgi' extension.  As documented in htdocs/docs/install.html:

- Enable CGI execution for files with the `.cgi' extension. (with Apache:
<http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_mime.html#addhandler>)

It sound like you might have placed your AddHandler directive inside a
<Directory> or <Location> section which restricts it to only part of the
Freeside document space?