[freeside] Ok, we have gotten father......

Kirk Moore kmoore at superiorwebsolutions.com
Tue Aug 31 22:30:19 PDT 1999

When we enter from the  web browser, we can get the customer search screen
to come and it looks like it does on the demo site. When we click on the new
customer screen, we get a screen that is displaying perl scripting language.

IT appears that we are looking at the code that should be ran, instead of it
running....