[freeside] Removing Packages

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Aug 26 23:38:03 PDT 1999

On Fri, Aug 27, 1999 at 12:24:57PM +1000, Stephen Mckellar wrote:
> How do you remove a package once you have added it in?

I'm uncertain if you're speaking about a package definition, or a package
that you've ordered for a customer.

If you don't want to offer a particular package definition for sale
anymore, edit all your agent types and uncheck that package.

If you want to cancel a particular customer's package, first go to the
customer, then select the package you want to cancel, then select 'cancel'
on the package view screen.  If you dislike seeing cancelled packages in
the package listing, you can surpress that with the (new in 1.2.2)
`hidecancelledpackages' config file.

> Or anything els for that matter

Define "anything else" and I'll see if I can help you.  :)

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside