Signup server

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Thu Aug 26 22:48:51 PDT 1999

Looking at the signup server.  One big problem.

Signup.cgi is nice.. I'm still running into the problem of only being able
to have one service packages however... Here's my situation and thoughts.

My packages are based as follows:

1 account I a dial-up account(slip/shell/pop)
3 accounts are just email accounts.

So is there anyway it could be setup to allow you to select a "primary
service" from each package?  This service would be the one you were prompted
for.  Could the signup server then be expanded to allow users to go into
their package and "turn-on" the remaining non-primary services(using the
primary account.)

I'm not sure it's wise to allow users to delete their packages because there
are some security/abuse issues.

Any thoughts, am I crazy??  Am I going to have to do it myself *cringe*

Regardless, looks really good Ivan, right on...

	Ben