[freeside] Adding a customer

Martin G. Bayerle bayerle at auidea.org
Thu Aug 19 07:19:11 PDT 1999

>I just configured freeside on one of our servers.  Everything is working
>good except on the New customer screen, at
>the bottom, the section to specify the username, pop location, etc for
>that customer is not there.  I can only assume
>this is an error in setting up the proper agents, or perhaps the
>mapsecrets file is wrong.  Can someone point me in
>the right direction?  Thanks.
>
>..Rich

>Richard W. Hawley - Network Engineer                   CyberZone Internet
>Services
>rhawley at cyberzone.net                                           942 Main
>Street
>http://www.cyberzone.net                                       Hartford,
>CT. 06103

Richard,

My take on this is that the sign-up screen will only display packages with
ONLY one service feature.  Once you change it to two (or more), that
package will not display on the New Customer screen.  And, if you eliminate
services from any package, to reduce it to only one service, once gone,
they won't reappear.

Try setting up a package with one service, and voila, you'll have your
Username and POP entries available.

Then move to the Add Packags screen to finish the enrollment.  We're, too,
only now setting this up.  If I've missed something, please let me know.

Martin