What gives.....

Kirk Moore kmoore at superiorwebsolutions.com
Mon Aug 16 20:17:14 PDT 1999

 We are trying to get support for this fine product. I think that you have a
 well conceived product, and we are trying to install 1.2.1. I really like
 what 1.2.0 has and am expecting even better things with the newer
 version....

 Heres the problems, we fire up the setup

 ./fs-setup freeside and receive the following error...

 user not found on mapsecrets! at /usr/liv/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/UID.pm
 line 220

 We need help as we are using this for our accounting system....

 Kirk Moore