[freeside] More info on cut-main.cgi

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Aug 11 15:19:09 PDT 1999

This isn't really a problem with Freeside.

Your copy of the file has local changes, and CVS couldn't resolve the
conflicts.  The ===== >>>>> and <<<<< deliniate sections of conflicting
code that needs to be fixed manually.

See section 10.3 of the CVS manual
<http://durak.org/cvswebsites/doc/cvs_10.php3#SEC86>, "Conflicts Example".