questions about freeside

nshep at snowy.net.au nshep at snowy.net.au
Sun Apr 25 05:22:31 PDT 1999

G'day all,
        I have a few questions on Freeside. We offer blocks of time
(usually 50 hours) for a fixed amount. These hours do not expire and
hence
can last a few weeks or a year if need be. Can Freeside handle this?
Would it be a case similar to the Cisco router example in the demo web
page where the cost was $2500 with zero frequency and zero monthy fees?

Also, and importantly, can it prevent a user from logging on when these
hours have expired?

If these answers are in some documentation, please let me know and I
shall read again.

Many thanks, Dave.