Remote_User

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Sat Apr 24 22:18:34 PDT 1999

Again, Oracle-specific stuff doesn't belong on this mailing list.

Setting $ORACLE_HOME is a kludge, and a deceptive one at that.  You should
write a DBI datasource (dsn) that makes this unnecessary.  See the
DBD::Oracle manpage and the Oracle documentation.

Your data display problem might be a Freeside problem wrt not using
Oracle-compatible DBI syntax (uses the return value from $sth->execute as
a number of rows).  Fixing this is on the TODO.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside