Freeside Billing Methods...

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Tue Apr 20 21:59:03 PDT 1999

Is there a rundown on how the billing works?  I want to find a good place to setup batch billing on a certain day of the month and then prorate based on the setup date.  Would the bin/bill command be better for this?  Besides that I want to add a function to write to a transaction file so a daily transaction summary report can be e-mailed to the bookkeeper instead of having to enter each transaction manually in the books as well as freeside.  I'll submit the code when I'm done if you want.  It may need a bit of cleaning up though :P

Thanks,

-Kristian
Kristian