Freeside Help..

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Apr 20 20:29:55 PDT 1999

For transaction-based hooks, you want to edit site_perl/svc_acct.pm and
site_perl/svc_acct_sm.pm

Adding hooks for arbitrary commands would be nice, so you could just add
the commands you wanted to a configuration file.

For batch export, you want to edit (or create something similar to)
bin/svc_acct.export and bin/svc_acct_sm.export.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside