Another problem when running fs-setup

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Apr 15 15:35:18 PDT 1999

You're using bin/fs-setup from 1.2.1 with site_perl/UID.pm from 1.2.0.
You probably forgot to copy or link the new site_perl directory.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside