Moving Along

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Sep 17 20:05:05 PDT 1998

Sorry, I didn't mean for "partially unimplemented" to imply that it was
usable.  It really isn't.

To do a one-time charge, create a package (possibly empty) with the
charge.  Make sure the relevant agent type can order that pacakge, then
order it for that customer.

I hope to streamline that process soon by having the necessary package
created "on the fly".

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD