freeside CGI patch

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Sep 17 19:24:06 PDT 1998

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998, Bill Fumerola wrote:

> how important is having CGI-modules installed with the patch. The FreeBSD
> ports tree already has this module (www/p5-CGI) setup.

I believe that is CGI.pm, which is different than CGI-modules.

You need to install CGI-modules, and apply the patch.

> Also, if that patch is applied, will it break other things, or is it just
> something that should have been done anyways?

Probably something that should have been done anyways.  I'd be surprised
if it breaks anything else.

> Thank you,

Please join the mailing list for free support.  Subscribe by sending a
blank message to ivan-freeside-subscribe at sisd.com

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD