Setup

Desk of the Technical Director root at syrinx.jeffnet.org
Sun Oct 18 23:37:37 PDT 1998

what is the function if the "setup" field in the view package cgi.
I managed to import the next bill date from my legacy billing system, but
I have not yet dug thru the source to find out if the blank setup will
cause any problems (like never billing because the account is not
"setup").

Also, I haven't finished my billing modifications yet (to send via
e-mail), so I haven't run bill, but when I run bill, will it fill the
setup field.  I am playing with the REAL data and want to make sure I have
it right before I make the first run of billing and exporting.

One last thing, do I need to write a script to diff the export and the
actual shadow/passwd files and add directories, or .....

My questions will get "better".  ;)