help.

tanto tanto at cartel.cartel.org
Thu Oct 1 14:08:17 PDT 1998

Here are the permissions on the CGI files:

(eg.  All are like this.)
-rwsr-xr-x   1 freeside users        1572 Mar 23  1998 cust_pay.cgi
-rwsr-xr-x   1 freeside users        3517 Jul  2 11:31 cust_pkg.cgi
-rwsr-xr-x   1 freeside users        2916 Jul 12 22:18 part_pkg.cgi

As far as I know, that means that freeside owns them and they are SUID
freeside.  Anyone know how to get the httpd server (apache 1.2.6 I
believe) to run the files as freeside?  From what I can tell.. they should
run as freeside right now.

Suggestions please =)

-Nick