archives

Loren Schooley loren at flash.net
Mon Nov 30 12:14:59 PST 1998

Ok, my bad...but I run a server (Fbsd/apache) but mainly use it for
majordomo, I have alot of lists to maintain.

But alot of those list users are demanding I keep giving them apache web space.

So, I have been with Ivan's list since day one, tried to install FS a few times, to no
avail, and have been getting ton's of other mail and have kinda mixed up all my freeside
mail...yikes....Soooo

So, now I must install and run freeside...

Ivan, you have it all archived copy of this list? Please please;)
I don't want to pick thru all my mbox.tgz's...?

Yikes & Regards,
Loren