New member / old problem (probably)

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Sat Nov 7 00:39:17 PST 1998

You need to add an agent before you can add a customer.  In fact you
should probably work therough the stuff in the Administration section in
order before adding a customer.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD