To add ...

Max max at omni-net.net
Thu May 7 12:41:39 PDT 1998

Also.. to add to the last message...
The svc_acct.import script is putting the passwd.import and shadow.import
into the spool directory, but is not adding the accounts to the database
itself. It shows TONS of Illegal shell errors (and every shell used in
/etc/passwd is listed in that file you mentioned the other day). Aside
from illegal shell, it shows illegal slipip, quite a few times, and
illegal username once or twice. Am I correct in saying that the purpose of
this script is to take existing accounts and assign them service numbers
so customers can be 'link'ed to them? I was just curious about that.

Thanks,
Max