Last questions for real this time :)

Max max at omni-net.net
Wed May 6 12:16:23 PDT 1998

Ok.. these three problems seem to be the last errors I can find:

1. When I run the import script it gives me many many many errors about
illegal shell and username in use etcetcetc.
2. After adding a user, it says it cant find the user with an error on
line 58 of the cust_main script. The customer does get added, and can be
viewed if you go through the main menu, this is probably a small bug
somewhere.
3. I set up the svc_acct.uid in the counters directory to start at a
number thats not in use. When I try to add the PPP service to a user it
says the UID is in use. It never actually asks me to put in a uid, and if
its using the counter it shouldn't be in use. Where is it getting this
from?

Thats all for now,
Max