Access Denied.......problem #4

Myfanwy Hawley Myfanwy.Hawley at alphawest.com.au
Tue Jul 21 02:58:52 PDT 1998

Thanks Ivan,

I now have some ideas for getting around this.

Creditcard.pm? Well I did have the file and I put it in
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/Business/ but it won't find it. So I have put
it in all the other locations that cust_main.cgi looks for and it still
won't find it. Help me!!!!

Myfanwy Hawley
Internet Services Engineer

For Comswest Internet HelpDesk call 1800 647 716
Comswest Internet Services
(Services formerly provided by AlphaWest)
http://www.alphawest.net.au

http://www.sisd.com/freeside
20 4,16 * * * saytime # consciousness is the missing symmetry