Freeside

Myfanwy Hawley Myfanwy.Hawley at alphawest.com.au
Thu Jul 16 01:34:00 PDT 1998

Ivan and list,

I am having some problems getting Freeside to work and I have almost gone
crazy :)

I have compiled everything (worked thru all the kinks and compiled and
recompiled) and when trying to access it from the web pages it asks for my
username and password then Authorisation fails with the error:

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document
you requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials
required.

Can anyone give me some clues with what is going wrong?

System/software details: Irix 5.3, Apache, MySQL, Freeside 1.0

Myfanwy Hawley
Internet Services Engineer

Helpdesk (08) 9380 2403 (after June 15 1998 call 9237 3007)