username, password, etc...
ivan at sisd.com
Thu Dec 3 14:51:06 PST 1998
On Wed, Dec 02, 1998 at 12:09:16PM -0800, root wrote:
> Ok, this may be a stupid question, but bear with me:
> I may have installed freeside wrong or am missing something... but just
> I can't figure out how to track username/password/etc. with a user
> record. Thanks in advance.
- Setup a service that has a username (i.e. has table set to `svc_acct')
- Setup a package that includes this service.
- Allow an agent type to sell this package (most small ISPs will have a
single agent type and agent)
In the customer view screen,
- Purchase a package for this customer
- Enter that package
- Click on `Add new (service)'
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/ - 888-670-SISD
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside
20 4,16 * * * saytime # please don't be surprised if you find me dreaming too
More information about the freeside-users