username, password, etc...

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Dec 3 14:51:06 PST 1998

On Wed, Dec 02, 1998 at 12:09:16PM -0800, root wrote:
> Ok, this may be a stupid question, but bear with me:
>
> I may have installed freeside wrong or am missing something... but just
> I can't figure out how to track username/password/etc. with a user
> record.  Thanks in advance.

In Administration,

  - Setup a service that has a username (i.e. has table set to `svc_acct')
  - Setup a package that includes this service.
  - Allow an agent type to sell this package (most small ISPs will have a
    single agent type and agent)

In the customer view screen,
  - Purchase a package for this customer
  - Enter that package