username, password, etc...

root term at vistasafe.com
Wed Dec 2 20:10:04 PST 1998

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but bear with me:

I may have installed freeside wrong or am missing something... but just
I can't figure out how to track username/password/etc. with a user
record.  Thanks in advance.

The only thing holding my ISP back from getting started is getting the
billing/user tracking system figured out, and it looks like freeside
will do the job nicely. Thanks for a great contribution to the open
source community. I'm sure lack of billing software is one thing holding
back some people/companies from switching from NT and with freeside they
have one less excuse to stay with NT.
----
 |  Matthew S. Trent  |            (.'.)
 | term at vistasafe.com |/------------(_)-----------\