Freeside 1.1.0

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Aug 17 22:54:30 PDT 1998

Hi,

I did use most of your patches.  Some of the stuff lost its Pg wrapper, a
few things were dropped (your right trimming code became the DBI option
ChopBlanks) and so on.

I've taken far too long for the next version, but I'm finally finishing up
the 1.1.0 version and was wondering if you had the time to test with Pg?
http://www.sisd.com/freeside/fs-current.tar.gz

It would be worthwhile to get rid of CounterFile when possible.  Both
MySQL and Pg have sequence numbers.  The syntax is not portable,
however, so we will still neeed CounterFile as a fallback.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key
Silicon Interactive Software Design - http://www.sisd.com/