[freeside-devel] Fixes to 5.xgit

Fernando M. Kiernan fkiernan at id.net.ar
Sat Jan 30 05:33:31 PST 2016

Hi

>On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 10:04:29PM -0300, Fernando M. Kiernan wrote:
>> Hi, I've some little fixes to 5.xgit (may be some of them should be
>> backported to 4.x, or even 3.x,  after commiting to HEAD).
>>
>> By now there are 4 minor fixes, 2 more to add es_AR locale and ARS
>> money, and 1 to localize the header of the pages.
>>
>> Which is the best way to send these to you for commiting???
>
>The best way would be a git pull request against our repo, with each
logical change separate.

>Alternative ways would be patches sent to this mailing list (unified diff
please) or git pull requests against the github repo (for corporate folks
behind very restrictive firewalls).

I created 4 new pull requests on github, please tell me if the way they are
is acceptable so I can continue pushing other patches I have pending.

TIA
Fernando

--
Ivan Kohler
President and Head Geek, Freeside Internet Services, Inc.