[freeside-devel] Fixes to 5.xgit

Ivan Kohler ivan at freeside.biz
Fri Jan 29 17:19:45 PST 2016

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 10:04:29PM -0300, Fernando M. Kiernan wrote:
> Hi, I’ve some little fixes to 5.xgit (may be some of them should be
> backported to 4.x, or even 3.x,  after commiting to HEAD).
>
> By now there are 4 minor fixes, 2 more to add es_AR locale and ARS money,
> and 1 to localize the header of the pages.
>
> Which is the best way to send these to you for commiting???

The best way would be a git pull request against our repo, with each
logical change separate.

Alternative ways would be patches sent to this mailing list (unified
diff please) or git pull requests against the github repo (for corporate
folks behind very restrictive firewalls).

In all casees keeping each logical change separate would be appreciated.

Thanks for your contributions!

--
Ivan Kohler
President and Head Geek, Freeside Internet Services, Inc.  http://freeside.biz/