[freeside-devel] paypal IPN hack help

Luke S Crawford lsc at prgmr.com
Thu Jun 4 19:25:15 PDT 2009

I'm looking to have FreeSide recieve my IPN notifications and automatically
apply payments to the proper account.

I have an IPN script, I'm just a little unclear on where I should start
adding it.  I'd like to have it run on the selfservice server, as I don't
want to allow incoming connections to my internal billing server, however,
the selfservice API will only let me input payments to an account
after authenticating as the user in question.

I am considering modifying the selfservice API in a way that allows me to
input payments without authenticating as a user, but I'm not sure that is
the right way to do it.

Ideas?

--
Luke S. Crawford