[freeside-devel] Re: freeside-devel Digest, Vol 15, Issue 2

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at fire2wire.com
Sat Jan 20 23:52:32 PST 2007

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, Matthew Neumark wrote:

> No one has any suggestions on what might be causing this issue? Its
> really becoming a pain and i would like to see if someone has a solution..

Since freeside is written in Perl, the likelihood that freeside itself is
directly causing a double-free in glibc is pretty slim.  I'd look more
towards the direction of bad memory, corrupted/mismatched libraries, etc.
It's likely that the problem in one of the Perl modules that freeside
includes.  You could try running Apache with gdb and catching a backtrace
when you get the error.  Here's a link with more info on apache/gdb.

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html

Regards,

Kristian Hoffmann
Fire2Wire System Administrator