[freeside-devel] Freeside XML-RPC Interfacing. (sample client included)

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 08:17:22 PDT 2005

my xml-rpc client at
http://armada.daxal.com/~supaplex/fs/fs-xmlrpc.txt (or below).  I've
read the FS/XMLRPC.html perldoc and the souces for xmlrpc.cgi.  Can
someone provide me with a few sample command line invocations to
illistrate tapping into FS via xmlrpc with this?

Thanks,

Scott Edwards
--

#!/usr/bin/perl

use warnings;
use Frontier::Client;
use Data::Dumper;

    # Make an object to represent the XML-RPC server.
    $server_url = 'http://wavetail.420.am:81/freeside/misc/xmlrpc.cgi';
    $server = Frontier::Client->new(url => $server_url);
    $server -> {'ua'} -> credentials("wavetail.420.am:81", "Freeside",
"guest", "guest");
    $server -> {'debug'} = 1;

    # Call the remote server and get our result.
    $result = $server->call(@ARGV);
    print Dumper ( \$result );