[freeside-devel] Broadband Development

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Feb 8 12:09:12 PST 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 12:19:10PM -0600, Damon Vincent wrote:
> Could you please explain what you mean by router export?

Main Menu | Sysadmin | View/edit exports | Add a new export

Select "router" from the pulldown.

> In the broadband module i see there is no code that runs when
> suspending,cancelling etc.

Export running code is in svc_Common.pm, not the specific svc_*.pm
modules themselves.

Code specific to exports is in FS/FS/part_export/*.pm

>  I would really like to setup some snmp
> device provisioning using a 'router export'.  I will try to make it
> generic enough to provision whatever device.

The existing "router" export is for running commands on a router via
telnet or ssh.

To setup SNMP provisioning, create FS/FS/part_export/snmp.pm to
implement the provisioning specifics.  eg/export.template.pm is a
template module for exports, FS/FS/part_export/router.pm would also
probably be a good reference as it is the only other svc_broadband
export.