Invoice Details Lost after postgres migration

Gilbert Rebeiro gilbert at dido.ca
Fri Apr 8 14:57:48 PDT 2005

Hi all,
   Recently due to a failure had to restore my postgres database on a new
server and re-install freeside.
   I used pg_dump to do the backup and then used pgsql freeside<file.sql to
restore the database.
   I saved the output of the restore and grepped for errors.
   Here is one example of each type of error that I got.

pg_restore: [archiver] Error from TOC entry 1505; 1259 262714 TABLE
acct_snarf freeside
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 2777; 0 0 SEQUENCE SET
addr_block_blocknum_seq freeside
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 2270; 16386 312544
CONSTRAINT acct_snarf_pkey freeside
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] Error from TOC entry 2268; 1259 312307 INDEX
acct_snarf1 freeside

   There are 470 such errors
   Freeside seems to be fine except:

   When viewing a customer and then clicking on an invoice, I have lost all
details of the invoice:
Description       	        Montant / Amount
Total New Charges                    $     31.06
                  	             -----------
Total Charges                        $     31.06
Payment received 10/29/03            $     31.06

Balance Due - Payable upon receipt	 $      0.00

There are no more services.

The other problem is the service address doesn't appear anymore.

There might be other problems, I am scared to look :)

I have no clue what happened, I have checked and I can see details in the
dump that should appear on the invoice, but they don't.

I'm a dead duck :)

Thanks in advance,
Gilbert.