[freeside-devel] Documentation

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Thu Oct 16 01:06:49 PDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 05:18:45PM +1000, Systems Administrator wrote:
> 	Hi all.  I'm working on a better "table of contents" for the
> Schema reference.  How do I go about getting that included in the website

Email your patch here or directly to me, preferably as a unified diff
(diff -u).  In the longer-term 1.5 timeframe, I'm want to get the schema
reference to auto-generate from the documentation in the classes
themselves.

> And is this the appropriate mailing list to ask on?  I figured since this
> was documentation for developers (rather than users), it'd be the place to
> ask, but I've been wrong before, and may be this time too :).

This is an approprirate mailing list for development of both the
software and all the documentation (developer and user).   ;)