[freeside-devel] PayFlow

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed May 8 14:56:29 PDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 01:05:19PM -0500, Ryan Yaldor wrote:
> Any words on getting Freeside to batch credit cards to
> Verisigns PayflowPro ?

I don't write gateway interfaces speculatively.  I write gateway
interfaces when a customer requests them as part of normal installation
service.  No current customer has reqeusted Verisign PayflowPro and I am
not working on it at this time.

If you're interested in adding support for a new payment gateway yourself,
see the Business::OnlinePayment framework.  There's a Signio (Signio
became Verisign Payflow) CCLib.pm compatibility interface that some people
used for 1.3 that might provide a start for writing a
Business::OnlinePayment module.