[freeside-devel] READMEs for migrating between 1.4.0 prereleases

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jan 3 09:34:05 PST 2002

For just a customer database/invoicing/payment history installation:

1.3.1 will get you aging reports.

1.4.x (once it's released) has a significantly overhauled payment/credit
tracking system that will eliminate the problems like overpayments applied
to an invoice creating a negative balance for that invoice.