[freeside] Freeside draft checks scheme changes

Jeff Foster jfoste at woodward.com
Tue Nov 6 08:48:27 PST 2001

From: ivan [mailto:ivan at 420.am]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 10:37 AM

> Use the `payinfo' field for the routing number and account number, or
> convince me why that's not appropriate.

Thought of that and started that way first. I would join the
routing number and account number with a ':' separater. But I
didn't want to make too much work for myself and thought that
just adding the new fields would be easier.

> I could maybe see adding the `checknum' field.  Tell me more about how
> it's supposed to work; does the customer give you a check number in some
> starting range and you incremement it by one each time or what?

Yes that is correct. When the billing is done the current check
number is sent to the billing program, the value is incremented,
and the cust_main entry is updated.

Jeff Foster
jfoste at woodward.com

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****