Tonights oddness (page doesn't work coming from print)

Dave Burgess burgess at www.cynjut.net
Tue Dec 11 17:21:48 PST 2001

Hola,

Today's strangeness....

Me and our bookkeeper have been working with the system.  We've got all the
data in, have generated invoices for everyone (which we hope to blow away
before the first of the year) and are running into the oddest error:

[Tue Dec 11 19:12:22 2001] [error] [asp] [4997] [error] Can't call method "pkgnum" without a package or object reference at cust_main.cgi line 307 during global destruction. <--> , /usr/pkg/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Apache/ASP.pm line 1574

It happens (usually) when we click on any of the various 'View this customer'
links, or when we go from viewing an invoice and reprinting it.  Here's the
odd part:

If I hit 'reload' the page comes up fine.

I suppose it could be me somehow, but I don't see anything that would cause
this.  The other possibility is that it has something to do with database
updates not completing in time....

Any places where you think I should start looking?

Dave