[freeside-users] Setting up Debian 9.8

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Wed Apr 3 12:38:40 PDT 2019

Glad you got it working.

Not sure if it is a requirement vs actual issue,
liblocale-subcountry-perl is a major version upgrade so it may mean
actually patching freeside code if the API has changed.  Not sure on the
libparams-classify-perl problem, but it looks like a minor version, but
there could have been some use of 'undocumented' functionality that has
changed from 0.013-5.3 to 0.013-6.

Either way it should at least be updated on the freeside installation
page which I haven't had write access to in a very long time.