[freeside-users] Freeside inventory

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Tue Apr 2 08:31:40 PDT 2019

On Tue April 2 2019 10:24, Nathan Kennedy wrote:
> On Tue, 2019-04-02 at 07:58 -0500, Larry Smith wrote:
> > I found where to add the devices (Configuration, Services, Hardare
> > Types)and they show up, and when I select one it allows me to select
> > a MAC address that I loaded.  But I see no where to set this field
> > (Devices) to use the inventory I loaded.
>
> Hello Larry,
>
> Actually, a better place to do this would be at Configuration ->
> Services -> Phone -> View/Edit phone device types.
> This will allow you to provision the phone using the Add Device link
> when viewing a provisioned phone service.
>
> Cheers,

Nathan,

  Cool, thanks, I have my phones configured there, and can
select which one from the drop down when I select "Add Device"
but still do not see where I set the device to use the inventory
I added (Inventory still shows 29 phones, 29 available even though
I have assigned 17 of them).

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net