[freeside-users] How to change all e-mail addresses?

Nathan Kennedy nathan at nkent.us
Thu Sep 6 21:13:43 PDT 2018

On Thu, 2018-09-06 at 16:19 -0700, Ernie Dunbar wrote:
> I've set up a copy of our Freeside virtual machine for testing
> purposes. Now, in order to test invoicing properly before making
> changes on the live server, I need to change every e-mail address in
> the database so that our live customers don't get error messages
> every time we run a test.
> The problem is that the database relation isn't so obvious for the
> customer e-mail contact field. If anyone knows where you can change
> this in Postgres, it would save me a lot of time.
Hello Ernie,

In version 4 all of the email is contact driven so you can simply
change the entries in the emailaddress field of the contact_email table
to what ever you wish.
You might check the cust_main_invoice table as well but that really
should not be used any longer and should be empty if you started with
version 4 or upgraded properly.

Cheers,

--
Nathan Kennedy